honeymoon is an interesting term because an actual moon made of honey would imply space bees which is pretty horrifying
so I was working on something a while ago for a client and I completely forgot, so when I remembered just now, ALL I remember is that I’m working on something for a client, but not what it IS and I flip back to SAI and it’s juST SITTING THERE LIKE
FIVE HOURS WASTED ONLINE
All credit goes to - japharts
This, literally, is dead on exactly how I feel, and probably a lot of you guys too.
if you ever wonder why I’m surprised when you call me your friend or when you say you want to hang out or when you say you miss me
It’s sad some people think like this I want to give them a hug
Sanjai, a 20-years old bull (male elephant), sees himself for the first time in front of a mirror. [x]
elephants are fucking awesome.
:)Oh my god I needed this.. Thank you
I am actualfax crying right now.
Autism is a poorly-understood neurological disorder that can impair an individual’s ability to engage in various social interactions. But little 5-year-old Iris Grace in the UK is an excellent example of the unexpected gifts that autism can also grant – her exceptional focus and attention to detail have helped her create incredibly beautiful paintings that many of her fans (and buyers) have likened to Monet’s works.
Little Iris is slowly learning to speak, whereas most children have already begun to speak at least a few words by age 2. Along with speech therapy, her parents gradually introduced her to painting, which is when they discovered her amazing talent.
“We have been encouraging Iris to paint to help with speech therapy, joint attention and turn taking,” her mother, Arabella Carter-Johnson, explains on her website. “Then we realised that she is actually really talented and has an incredible concentration span of around 2 hours each time she paints. Her autism has created a style of painting which I have never seen in a child of her age, she has an understanding of colours and how they interact with each other.”
A box of baby bengals
"What? No, I’m sorry, I ordered half a dozen mini bagels —”
"Shut up, we’re keeping them."
We went bowling the other day and my sister won one of those bootleg psp things loaded with thousands and thousands of the exact same 5 famicom/nes games repeated over and over.
And this beauty is not only featured on it but plays as soon as you boot it up.
videogames are saved
Assassin’s Creed with kittens.
- dipper knows exactly what mabel’s favorite movies are in what order she favorites them and she doesn’t actually own a few of them so dipper orders them online for her and gives them to her for their 13th birthday
- mabel knows who dipper’s two favorite authors are and gets every book by them that he doesn’t already own for their 13th birthday
- they both have slight asthma but haven’t had any attacks in years and they both think that the other has gotten rid of their inhalers bc of supposedly not needing them anymore but dipper keeps his in case mabel ever needs it and mabel keeps hers in case dipper ever needs it
- mabel has her own OCs and tells dipper about them all the time and dipper even ends up making a few of his own because of her
- mabel named each point on dipper’s birthmark
- when dipper finally becomes taller than mabel, mabel and grunkle stan and wendy and soos call him the big dipper
- for their fifteenth birthday, mabel makes a little booklet of reasons why dipper is awesome and dipper almost cries and then when he reads the last page and it says “reason #50: you cry when you get happy and that’s super manly” he just loses his shit and tackles her in a hug
- they have matching hoodies that say “PINES” on the backs of them and they wear them shamelessly on the same days even in high school
- in ninth grade during the first week of school, mabel is getting made fun of and snickered about because of her odd way of dressing and is more bothered by it than she lets on but dipper catches it and goes to school with her one day dressed in a similar fashion as her and tells off anyone who tries to shit talk them
- after that, mabel makes a sweater that says “dipper is awesome” in honor of his defending her and wears it as much as possible
you now cosplay your icon for every day of your life from now on how screwed are you
The spoopiest part of this skeleton bird decoration is the complete lack of knowledge in basic skeletal anatomy
somebody please draw this creature with skin on because i think it would be horrifying because those are basically long fingers
well that was fun
Have fun in your nightmares, kids.
Benitoite and Neptunite
Gem Mine, California